By LMHC, ACS, Shannon Hodges PhD
"This first-class profession consultant could be necessary for college kids, younger pros, and people attracted to a moment occupation in counseling."
--Choice: present reports for educational Libraries
ìIn those not easy instances, this ebook is a necessary source that gives reference fabric, insights, encouragement and open doorways. it could actually additionally serve good to remind readers of what their occupation is actually all about.î--Illness, obstacle and Loss
This finished and easy-to-use consultant is a useful source that can assist you decide upon a profitable counseling profession that most closely fits your pursuits, strengths, and character. Exploring a wealth of profession possibilities in either conventional and non-traditional settings, together with the main fascinating rising fields, this helpful reference describes the numerous advantages present in the paintings of a pro counselor. each one profession directory contains an summary, wage variety, employment clients, most sensible and so much demanding elements of the activity, and academic and licensing necessities. moreover, the publication is helping consultant you thru financing your schooling and the task seek technique. As a different function, chapters contain profiles of exact counselors and their paintings, delivering an insightful insider's viewpoint on their profession.
Key positive aspects:
- Explores a hundred and one counseling careers, together with careers in non-traditional and rising fields
- Offers necessary profession improvement instruments comparable to checklists and questionnaires
- Includes wage diversity, employment clients, and top and worst facets of every activity
- Provides assistance on academic necessities, licensure, and carrying on with schooling
- Highlights and profiles real-life counselors and their experiences
Read or Download 101 Careers in Counseling PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
Discover the chances for effectively treating incarcerated or community-based substance abusersSubstance Abuse therapy with Correctional consumers: useful Implications for Institutional and group Settings offers key examine findings and coverage implications for treating alcohol- and drug-addicted correctional consumers.
Regardless of the burgeoning literature at the function of the daddy in baby improvement and on fathering as a developmental degree, strangely little has been written concerning the psychiatrically impaired father. In Fathers Who Fail, Melvin Lansky treatments this obtrusive lacuna within the literature. Drawing on modern psychoanalysis, kinfolk platforms idea, and the sociology of clash, he delineates the spectrum of psychopathological predicaments that undermine the facility of the daddy to be a father.
First released in 1992. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The e-book describes tips on how to use respiring as a medium for self-regulation and self-reflection and the way balanced respiring therefore is helping to advertise psychological and actual health and wellbeing and alleviate indicators as a result of imbalanced respiring. The authors describe functions of psychophysical respiring remedy in lots of parts of lifestyles, constructed through either themselves and different execs proficient via them.
- Practicing Harm Reduction Psychotherapy, Second Edition: An Alternative Approach to Addictions
- The Ethics of Interpersonal Relationships
- Du bist die Schüssel, nicht die Suppe: Akzeptanz- und Commitmenttherapie für den Alltag (German Edition)
- Integrative Family and Systems Treatment (I-FAST): A Strengths-Based Common Factors Approach
Additional resources for 101 Careers in Counseling
101 Careers in Counseling by LMHC, ACS, Shannon Hodges PhD